Intrigued by my writing? Want engaging stories? Then book me to speak at your event. I offer candid commentary on media issues as well as social topics, and share fresh anecdotes about the personalities behind the news.
Her topics include:
- “The Power of Fake News: How It Affects You!”
- “What is Creative Content? Are We Entitled to it?”
- “Hollywood on the Potomac”
- “Insider Trading – The Capital Scoop”
- “First Family Follies”
- “Dealing with the Media Before, During, and After a Crisis”
- “How to Use Your Gift of Gab to Get In To (Or Stay Out Of) the Papers”
- “Finding Your Way Through The Media Maze”
- “The Internet Revolution and its Impact on Traditional Media Outlets”
- “Gossip: Fact or Fiction?”
- “Pillow Talk: The Symbiotic Relationship Between The Press and The Politicians They Cover”
- “How to Create Your Own Personal Style”
- “Political Correctness – Is It Passé?”
Karen has spoken to diverse audiences including:
- The Creative Coalition
- Woman’s National Democratic Club
- Washington Women & Wine
- The Virginia Governor’s Leadership Summit
- The International Platform Association
- The American Greeting Card Association
- The National Restaurant Association
- The Workplace Atlanta Group
- James Renwick Alliance
- The American News Women’s Club
- The National Federation of Press Women
- Crafts America
- Radisson Seven Seas Navigator
- Holland America’s M.S. Rotterdam
- Cunard’s QEII
- Dutch Treat Club, NYC
- Close-Up Foundation, Washington, DC
- International Meeting Planners
- And more . . .
Karen regularly dished on-air on The Joan Rivers Show for many years. She also has been a frequent guest on The Jim Bohannon Show and numerous other national talk and news programs.
Invite Karen to speak to your group. She will create an interactive, informative and entertaining presentation to accommodate your needs or special interests.
If you’re interested in booking Karen as a speaker, please complete the online form and include the name of your group, event date and suggested topic in the comments section. She’ll get back to you shortly.